sábado, 25 de diciembre de 2010

I Just Got This Blog Goin' - 2010's Top 5 Albums

Alright, I have checked my mediafire account and have listed the Top 5 downloaded albums of the year. These are the albums that TFoT lovers most like at the moment:



(200 downloads) Wow! that's more than the wellknown...


(104 downloads)... then follows:



(88 downloads)
Unfortunately these guys are no longer making music, just did a couple demos after this album that will never see the light of day.



(75 downloads)... and finally



(51 downloads) hope these guys don't break up.

Well, these are 2010's top 5 downloaded albums, hope we can gather some more good TFoT-ish bands in the upcoming year. Don't forget to leave your suggestions in the shoutbox, or also you can hit me up at my lasfm profile.
Cheers!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario