viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2010

The River Unrest - A Little Review

Here we have some videos of this band that really impressed my ears since the first time I listened to them. Here you can see how technical is their guitarrist "Dankie" James.
About their song "Hurry Up! I've Seen Continents Move Faster than You!"
He told me it took about a year to finish it by goin through many phases until finally they decided the song was complete. Sandia cabeza took a few days (which is pretty interesting and impressive as you can see how hard it is).

Dankie: "I'm always borrowing gear from other people. In this video I used my friend's Line 6 Pod, it was on a Marshall setting with a tube screamer. I obviously used a Ibanez 7 string in the video but most of the time I use a Washburn 7 string with Dimarzio D activators pick ups."




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario